Series 914 Female Flare Swivel Transition Submittal
- Fully pressure rated to pipe SDR installed (160PSI, 200PSI)
- ASTM 1598 and ASTM 1599
- Material complies with California AB1953, SB1334 and SB1935.
- Requires a copper gasket.
- Meets NSF 61, listing PM13572
- Can be made with CTS pipe. Call for details.
High-Density Polyethylene: HDPE pipe
- Meets ASTM D-3350 with minimum cell classification values of 345464C (PE 3408), PE445574C (PE 4710)
- Meets ASTM F714.
- Density shall be no less than 0.955 g/cm as referenced in ASTM D1505
- Melt index no greater than 0.15 g/10 minutes when tested per ASTM D 1238
- Tensile Strength at Yield –tensile shall be 3,200 psi to less than 3,500 psi as referenced in ASTM D638
- ESCR-Environmental Stress Crack Resistance shall be over 5,000 hours with zero failures when tested per ASTM D 1693-Condition C
- All pipe meets ASTM 3035.
- All certifications will be submitted upon request.